What is your big WHY - your purpose - and are you living it?
When you discover with complete clarity your WHY, then you have uncovered the absolute secret to success for your life and business.
You are at your best when your heart (passion) and mind (attitude) are in alignment and connected with your true path and purpose. This is true in your personal life as well as with your business. When they aren’t aligned, there is always a degree of dissatisfaction and unrest.
- You lose track of time.
- You smile and laugh more.
- What you are doing does not feel like “work”. It brings joy and a true sense of accomplishment and satisfaction.
- You trust your heart and your instincts and act on it.
- You really light up and become animated when you talk about what you do.
- Your friends and loved ones notice the shift and either support you unconditionally or you may actually find they react in a negative, unsupportive fashion.
- Everything just flows better and more effortlessly. Synchronicities happen. You find yourself meeting the right people at the perfect time.
- You feel truly alive. You are inspired all the time.
- You find the courage to take the risks necessary for growth and to move forward.
- You no longer feel like you are selling out for a paycheck. Your income and purpose are in alignment.
- You no longer have that nagging feeling that something is missing in your life.
- You are enjoying the journey (living in the now) and know it’s not about the destination. It’s about the relationships and shared experiences along your path.
Questions for self-reflection on your current situation, business, or focus area:
- Why did I choose this business?
- Why do I want to stay in business for myself?
- Why do I want to grow my business, increase my income?
- Why do I want to systematize my business?
- Why do I want to improve my health?
- Why do I want to spend more quality time with my kids, spouse, others?
- Why do I want to ….. ____________ ?
- Why is all this so important to me?
By the way, it’s never really about the money. It’s about what the money will allow you to do, what it will bring to your life and for your family.
Questions & Exercises to Help You Discover Your True Passion/Purpose
- What are your natural strengths, skills, talents?
- Take a look at past work, career choices – what did you like? Dislike?
- What do people ask you to help them with?
- What activities really bring joy and fulfillment in your life?
- Who inspires you most? Why?
- What causes do you strongly believe in and connect with?
- What would you do if… you only had one year to live? Unlimited resources and money at your disposal?
Your Eulogy Exercise
Using the questions below, write your eulogy.
- What do you want your eulogy to consist of?
- What would your lifetime achievements be?
- What would matter the most at the end of your life?
- What will be your legacy?
- What do you want o be remembered for?
- What stories will friends and loved ones recount about you and your impact on them?
Is it what you are doing right NOW? If not, why not? What is standing in you way or holding you back?
Join the WBNL Coaching Wanderers Club - The online, virtual coaching and training platform for Real Estate and Business Professionals.
Your basic, FREE membership includes: