1. Have a Plan. Know Your Desired Outcome. A Written Business Plan with clearly defined, vibrant goals. Make your goals S.M.A.R.T.
S Specific; Simple
M Measurable; Meaningful to You
A As if Now; Achievable; All areas of your life
R Realistic; Responsible/Ecological
T Timeframe; Toward What You Want
2. Take Action. Be willing to do what it takes to accomplish your outcome. Master behavioral flexibility. The Law of Requisite Variety states that the person or system with the most flexibility of behavior will control the system.
3. Measure & Track Your Results. You can’t improve what you don’t measure. Identify the method for determining achievement of your goal/outcome and track your progress. An excellent tracking system will allow you to make necessary course corrections and adjustments as well as gage your overall success.
4. Be Open to Change. Operate from a Physiology and Psychology of Excellence. Be in control of your mindset(attitude). Choose to be in a powerful, positive state. Take Personal Responsibility for your actions. Be on the Cause side of the Equation –not the Effect side. Be aware of your constitution, health and physical well-being. Ingest healthy, nutritious foods that uplift you and give you energy.
5. Ask for Help! Find someone – a mentor, coach, consultant, expert, professional – to assist you in reaching your desired outcome. The right person can offer a third party perspective; provide necessary guidance, accountability and expertise.
Remember: “Perception is Projection” and “To Think is to Create”
Ask yourself this question often: “What am I focusing on right now?” “Am I focusing on what I want or what I don’t want?”
To maintain consistent results:
- Choose the “Cause” side of the equation
- Focus on what you want
- Take appropriate action toward your desired outcome
Are you ready for coaching? Take your business to the next level today. Schedule a complimentary 30-minute coaching session today to find out more.
Let us be your virtual coach as well. Learn at your own pace and on your own schedule. Our on-demand online courses integrate multi-media with an intuitive learning management system. Learn more about becoming a member of our community at WBNL Coaching.