I have found the following questions to be useful to both me and those I coach when contemplating and writing goals or outcomes. This series of questions are the keys to achievable outcomes. When you take the time to consider each question after stating your desired outcome you will enhance the overall power and clarity of your written goals or outcomes.
1. What specifically do you want?
- Stated in the positive, present-tense, as if you already have it.
- Clearly defined, vibrant, written goals in all areas of you life. (Spiritual, Personal, Family, Business, Financial, Fun-Hobbies-Travel)
2. Where are you now in relation to the desired outcome?
3. What will you see, hear, feel, etc when you have it?
4. How will you know when you have it?
5. What will this outcome get for you or allow you to do?
6. Is it only for you? Or is it for others also?
7. Where, when, how and with whom do you want it?
8. What do you have now, and what do you need to get your outcome?
Have you ever had or done this before?
Do you know anyone who has?
Can you act as if you have it?
9. For what purpose do you want it? What will you gain or lose if you have it?
Visit www.WBNLCoaching.com to learn more about our coaching program and online training membership options. Your FREE, basic membership includes a complete real estate business-planning course and downloads.