Educate Yourself and Your Clients About the Las Vegas Real Estate Market. Adjusting to the real estate market is critical to a successful real estate business. Now more than ever it is essential to stay informed and updated on the trends, statisitics and historical data impacting our real estate market. Have you updated your Listing and Buyer Presentations with this critical information? Are you comfortable explaining the real estate market and helping your seller price their property to sell?
Current supply and demand clearly shows that active listing inventory is approximately 14% overpriced on average - educating real estate agents and sellers to this point is a process and the issue at hand. The good news - we are seeing signs of increased buyer activity and sales. Of course the strong Las Vegas economy and job growth also supports a recovery hopefully sooner rather than later compared to other markets in the country.
Where to find - Las Vegas Real Estate Market information:
- Visit this resource page on CareerRealty and scroll down to Educate Yourself about the Market to download a variety of graphs, stats and market data.
- Members of GLVAR can access a myriad of graphs and current market data at www.LasVegasRealtor.com including this SFR Listed vs Sold graph:
- Equity Title produces a monthly Market Condition Report with commentary. Contact Tracy Ruccia, 702-510-9822, email@example.com to get on the email list to receive this report.
- www.Salestraq.com - Fast Facts is an e-newsletter about the new and existing home market. $25/month. Contact Larry Murphy, 702-255-7891, firstname.lastname@example.org
- www.HomeBuildersResearch.com - Monthly Market overview. $18/month. Contact Dennis Smith, 702-645-4200, email@example.com.
- UNLV - Center for Business and Research presents the quarterly Las Vegas Housing Market Conditions for $25/year.
Read these posts for some more great information on utilizing current stats and market data:
Las Vegas Real Estate Market December 2007 by Forrest Barbee