Las Vegas Network for Professionals June Power Breakfast
Joel Smith and I will be facilitating the next meeting of the Las Vegas Network for Professionals on June 11, 7:30-9:00am at Cadillac Ranch in Town Square. We encourage all Las Vegas Entrepreneurs, business owners and professionals to attend and check out this powerful network of local professionals from all types of businesses and backgrounds.
To register for the event: http://lvnp-junepowerbreakfast.eventbrite.com/
If you are on Facebook - join this group - Las Vegas Network for Professionals and keep up with all the activities, events and continue the networking experience online. Or you can connect with me on http://www.facebook.com/people/Jan-OBrien/727141323
Here are the specifics for the Power Breakfast:
Thursday, June 11, 2009
7:30am - 9:00am
Cadillac Ranch - Town Square
6593 South Las Vegas Blvd.
invites you to join us for our
June Power Breakfast
hosted by Cadillac Ranch in Town Square
on Thursday, June 11 from 7:30-9:00am
• Joel Smith & Jan O'Brien, Career Coaches & Facilitators from Mindset Dynamics LLC will be speaking to us on "Creating Your Own Economy"!
• James & Theresa Talmon of Garden Song Studios will also be on hand, providing professional headshots!
• Cadillac Ranch will provide a beautiful Omelette Station Breakfast Buffet!
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER TO ATTEND! SEATING IS LIMITED!
$25 to pre-purchase online with a credit card or paypal
$30 at the door, cash only please
Print and bring your confirmation to the event for easy check in!
As always, a portion of proceeds benefit Three Square Food Bank. To learn about Three Square and how YOU can help by donating or volunteering your time, go to http://www.ThreeSquare.org
Mindset Dynamics has asked that we pose the following questions to you prior to the breakfast. Please write answers to one or all of the questions on the wall below! Our combined answers will be incorporated into the program, allowing for the most valuable experience possible for attendees!
• What brought you to join this group?
• What are the top three things you need RIGHT NOW to move your career or business to the next level?
• What specifically do you bring to this group and how would you like to contribute?
We look forward to seeing you there!
Yours in networking,
David Sokoloski & the LVNP Board / Advisory Council
Visit www.WBNLCoaching.com to learn more about our coaching program and online training membership options. Your FREE, basic membership includes a complete real estate business-planning course and downloads.