Blogging & Social Networking for Business Class
Are you ready to embrace and adapt to the Social Media phenomenon for your business?
Don't miss the last class of 2009!
Approved by the Nevada Real Estate Commission
3 Hours Continuing Education (PD) CE.3706000-RE
Friday, November 13th, 1:00-4:00 pm
Mountain View Mortgage Training Room
215 & Durango (Sunset to Butler to Building)
Click here for a MAP - Street Address not on Mapquest
$45 in advance; $55 at the door
Register online at : http://careerrealty.com/contact_training.htm
Instructors: Jan O’Brien, 858-9191 and Kathryn Bovard, 348-7191
Three hour (CE Approved) training seminar covering…
- What is a Blog? Who Is Blogging? Why should You Blog?
- The anatomy of a blog – understand all the components and how a blog differs from a conventional website
- 6 Questions to Consider before Launching a Blog
- Learn the 15 Top Tips for A Successful Blog
- How to generate leads using a blog and other social media
- How does Web 2.0/social networking impact the real estate industry?
- Learn how to use FACEBOOK, TWITTER, ACTIVE RAIN and LINKEDIN to optimize and drive traffic to your blog!
Bonus Materials - Receive a copy of:
- Wordpress.com Tutorial ($20 value) A step-by-step guide to launch your FREE blog
- Real Estate Agents Internet Resource Guide ($10 value) A comprehensive guide to online Listing Tools, Blogging and other Web 2.0 services, tools and technologies
Visit www.WBNLCoaching.com to learn more about our coaching program and online training membership options. Your FREE, basic membership includes a complete real estate business-planning course and downloads.