HAFA Complements HAMP = Short Sale Opportunities…
The Treasury Posts a HAMP Report monthly at
Let's Take a look at some of the stats from February 2010:
Of the over 1 million HAMP modifications initiated since the programs inception - only 168,708 have been converted to permanent loan modifications.
There are a myriad of reasons why... including borrowers not completing all requirements, turning in documentation, not making the trial payments, etc.
This is one big reason why it is CRITICAL TO UNDERSTAND THE HAFA - Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives Program and to be a Certified Short Sale Professional!
This graph shows the pipeline of 6 million 60+ delinquent mortgages filtered down to approximately 1.8 million potential HAMP eligible borrowers.
Don't miss these next two training events:
Learn more about the HAFA program and it's potential impact on the short sale market.
Steven Kitnick, Attorney Robert Noggle and I will be presenting a Webinar sponsored by
HAFA Guidelines and the Impact on
Your Short Sale Business
This webinar will cover:
- Why it is important for real estate professionals to understand the guidelines?
- HAFA’s potential impact on the short sale market
- Who is eligible for the program?
- What loan servicers are participating
- An overview of the process, paperwork, and timeframes
- Benefits including incentives to borrowers and servicers; commission protection, release and full satisfaction for borrowers from future liability
- Potential pitfalls and a few unknowns regarding 2nd liens, possible mortgage payments, and sharing of the commission with 3rd party vendors
Don't Miss this Important Webinar - Only $9.95! Register NOW !
Are you ready for coaching? Take your business to the next level today. Schedule a complimentary 30-minute coaching session today to find out more.
Let us be your virtual coach as well. Learn at your own pace and on your own schedule. Our on-demand online courses integrate multi-media with an intuitive learning management system. Learn more about becoming a member of our community at WBNL Coaching.
Certified Short-Sale Professional Designation Course
CE.4025000-RE 8 Hrs. General
Tuesday, April 13th, 2010 - 9:00am-5:30pm ~ Doors Open 8:30
Mountain View Mortgage 215 and S. Durango off W. Sunset Rd.
Instructors: Jan O'Brien, Steven Kitnick, and Attorney Robert Noggle.
Register for April 13th Course Now