CFAC℠ Designation Course
Las Vegas Short Sale Training
Certified Foreclosure Alternatives Consultant℠
CE.5094000-RE 7Hrs. General
Trainers: Jan O'Brien, Steven Kitnick, & Attorney Robert Noggle
Next CFAC Class:
November 17, 2011, 9:00 am to 4:30 pm
Traccia Clubhouse ~ Summerlin
11350 Merado Peak Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89135
Just west of the 215 Beltway off W. Sahara Ave.
Across from the entrance to the Red Rock Country Club
$119 (Reg. $229 ~ Save $110)
Register ONLINE Now or call (702) 255-8722
Once you complete the Certified Foreclosure Alternatives Consultant Designation Course, you’ll be a trained consultant who understands the alternatives to foreclosure with an emphasis on the short sale process.
A CFAC℠ genuinely cares about their clients, always places the clients’ interest above their own, and never ventures outside of the scope of their expertise.
A CFAC℠ encourages clients to partner up with other trusted advisors such as attorneys, CPA’s, and financial consultants.
A CFAC℠ educates the client so they can make an informed decision as to what’s in their “best interests.” If the client determines that the short sale is their best option, no one is better trained to successfully process a short sale transaction than a CFAC℠.
Course content includes:
- Using the Educational / Consultative Approach
- Advanced Communication & Negotiation Techniques
- Current Market Trends
- HARP, HAMP, HAFA
- Nevda Foreclosure Mediation Program
- Options for Remaining in the Home
- Options to Sell or Give Up the Property
- A Complete Short Sale Listing System
- Effectively Working With Short Sale Buyers
- Loss Mitigation and Servicer Processing Tips
- How to Reduce Your Risk & Liability in Today’s Market
- Legal & Tax Ramifications for the Short Sale Seller
- Implementing the CFAC℠ Business Model for Your Continued Success
Discover the power of business coaching – Book a Free 30-minute consultation with Jan