Certified Foreclosure Alternatives Consultant℠
CE.5094000-RE 7Hrs. General
(This course approved by the Nevada Real Estate Commission for continuing education credit)
Trainers: Jan O'Brien, Steven Kitnick
Next CFAC Class:
Friday, April 19, 2012, 9:00 am to 4:30 pm
9121 W. Russell Rd., #210 LV, NV 89148 (215 & W. Russell Rd.)
215 & W. Russell Rd. Take Jerry Tarkanian Way to W. Oquendo. Look for Imortgage signage on the bldg.
Investment: $99 (Reg. $229)
Register ONLINE Now or call (702) 255-8722
Get answers to these questions and more.....
- Is a short sale the answer to your client’s situation?
- What liability will you incur if you recommend a short sale without exploring alternatives?
- What are the alternatives to foreclosure?
- Why should you partner with attorneys, CPA’s and other trusted advisors?
- How do you reduce the potential risk and legal liability when processing and negotiating a short sale?
- What are the options for negotiating a short sale? Who can legally do it?
Once you complete the Certified Foreclosure Alternatives Consultant Designation Course, you’ll be a trained consultant who understands the alternatives to foreclosure with an emphasis on the short sale process.
Course content includes:
- Using the Educational / Consultative Approach
- Advanced Communication & Negotiation Techniques
- Current Market Trends
- HARP, HAMP, HAFA
- Nevda Foreclosure Mediation Program
- Options for Remaining in the Home
- Options to Sell or Give Up the Property
- A Complete Short Sale Listing System
- Effectively Working With Short Sale Buyers
- Loss Mitigation and Servicer Processing Tips
- How to Reduce Your Risk & Liability in Today’s Market
- Legal & Tax Ramifications for the Short Sale Seller