Practicing gratitude daily creates awareness and appreciation for what we do have that is positive and life affirming. It gives us perspective. Gratitude fosters a sense of overall well-being and contentment when we incorporate it into our daily awareness.And let’s face it, in this day and age of 24/7 access to everything from constant use of our smart phones and social media to online and cable tv channels, we are bombarded with information.
Unfortunately, much of this information-overload is negative, chaotic and disturbing news, images, and drama. This constant bombardment of information, updates and notifications can negatively impact our health, stress levels, and overall attitude.
What we focus on we attract into our lives. So what are you focusing on right now? Is it positive or negative? Does it lift you up or break you down?
Join our #WBNLGratitude 22-Day Challenge
At Wandering But Not Lost (WBNL) Coaching, we are sponsoring a 22-day Gratitude Challenge to encourage the development of a daily habit and practice of gratitude. Here is how it works and how you can participate:
- Make a commitment to the challenge and just begin today!
- You need an Instagram account
- For the next 22 days, post a daily image on Instagram with what or who you are grateful for today.
- Use the hashtag #WBNLGratitude in your daily post.
- All the #WBNLGratitude posts will be included on our social wall: https://wbnlcoaching.com/wbnl-social-live/
- All participants who complete the 22-day challenge (prior to 12-31-16) will receive a T-Shirt of their choice from our Wandering But Not Lost Shop.
Today I am grateful for....
- What happened today that made you smile?
- Who are you thankful for today?
- Notice and record memorable moments
- Notice and write down synchronicities
- Celebrate the small things
More Gratitude Resources:
- Why Gratitude Makes Life Better and 40+ Ways to Get Started
- 50 Ways to Show Gratitude for the People in Your Life
"Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow." - Melody Beattie
Share the #WBNLGratitude Challenge with your family, friends and co-workers!
Read the full article on Huffington Post