Time Block to Stay Focused & On Track
The primary goal with time-blocking is to carve out blocks of time to commit to the most important activities in your day and week. The schedule represents what your week would look like in a perfect world for you and your business. Of course, the trick is sticking to your commitments and not allowing interruptions, distractions or something else deter you from doing the activity you have scheduled.
- Use primary categories to guide you to scheduling the key areas for you and your business.
- We recommend scheduling “Prospecting” time in the mornings. In our coaching experience, this is the area many people tend to not stay committed to completing.
- If you erase, you must replace! That means if you decide you will work with a client when you have prospecting scheduled, and then you must reschedule that time block somewhere else in the week.
- Avoid the tendency to multi-task when you are in one of your time blocks. You will be more efficient and get better results if you stay focused on the task at hand. For example, schedule 30-minute blocks for social media daily 5. Just knock it out. Stay on task and don’t get distracted with other tasks on your to do list.
Main categories to color code and schedule
Personal-Family Time Schedule your personal -family time and day(s) off first!
- Day(s) Off
- Meditation or other morning rituals
- Breakfast and prep for the day
I.P.A. – Income-Producing Activities
- Client Appointments
- Networking Events
- Client lunches and pop-by’s
S.A. – Support Activities
- Admin tasks
- Training- Workshops- Webinars
- Office Meetings
- Prep work-research
- Social Media
- Team Meetings- Accountability
Business Planning Tracking & Measuring Tools
We created a comprehensive and easy to implement online course to support you in Setting Your Goal Setting and Creating Your Real Estate Business Plan.
The Free Course contains detailed video tutorials on how to customize the WBNL Coaching Business Plan templates:
- Real Estate Business Plan (excel)
- Goal Writing Package (fillable PDF)
- Personal Budget (excel)
- Business Budget (excel) (excel)
- Income & Expenses Statement
- Success Action Plan (fillable PDF)
Our turnkey, complete team building system includes all of the materials, supporting documents, checklists and manuals along with the step-by-step implementation training delivered via our on-demand video coaching platform. Visit www.RealEstateTeamBuilder.com to learn more about our “Team Building in a Box” system to build your profitable real estate team.
We also provide a wide selection of other real estate and business coaching programs that are designed with the agent in mind to help you build a successful career with real life instruction on how to implement and execute. You can learn about the other products and services provided by WBNL Coaching below: