This article entitled "Team Realities: After Advertising, Compensating and Training, Can You Stay Profitable?" is about how one top agent thrives managing a team of 23.
"Burnout was what nearly caused Leigh to quit real estate six years ago at just 30 years old. Deals were coming in non-stop; he was a new parent and something had to give. It was either get out or get help. Leigh chose to dig in and form a team to help him balance his book of business, and today he reports a team volume on the order of 320 units and $152 million in sales volume for 2006. "
Ashley Leigh answers questions about:
- Why he built a team
- How he remained profitable
- How he compensates his team agents
- How he presents the team concept to his clients
- What he gets out of his investment in coaching and training
- Best ideas for holding an effective team meeting