On December 5, 2007, I conducted a seminar with Matthew Hardy of REST - real estate software I use and highly recommend! The seminar was entitled "How to Thrive in the Current Real Estate Market".
Matthew and I reviewed key lessons and business applications of 4 excellent books:
- E-Myth Revisited by Michael Gerber
- You Can't Teach a Kid to Ride a Bike at a Seminar by David Sandler
- Millionaire Real Estate Agent by Gary Keller, Dave Jenks and Jay Papasan
- Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity by David Allen
We also detailed Seven Secrets to Thrive in Real Estate... a condensed version of an earlier post on the subject.
- YOU Are the Creator of your Reality.
- Educate yourself about the market and learn how to better present the current market story.
- Get back to the basics NOW.
- Develop and implement an Action Management System.
- Adopt a daily ritual to start your day in a positive mindset.
- Have a daily activity plan, show up and work it.
- Ask for help. Get an accountability partner or hire a coach.