Social networks, social bookmarking, Web 2.0, social media, blogging, wikis ... there's a lot to keep up with these days in terms of internet and online marketing strategies.
Here are 3 social networks I recommend joining to enhance your online presence, business networking and overall marketing plan.
- Active Rain - The largest real estate networking and blogging site for professionals. Membership continues to grow at a record pace - as of today there are 77,952 AR members. My blog posts on AR come up in Google keyword searches faster and higher than on this blog!
Check out these posts from last year for more information on Active Rain:
- LinkedIn Connect the people in your professional network with LinkedIn.
From LinkedIn website:
LinkedIn is a place to find and leverage professional opportunities, now and throughout your career. LinkedIn enables you to:
- Present yourself and your professional capabilities
- Find and reconnect with colleagues and classmates
- Leverage powerful tools to find and reach the people you need
- Build a powerful network of trusted professionals
- Discover professional relationships and opportunities
- Tap into inside connections and information
- There are already 20 million professionals in the LinkedIn Network and that number is growing fast. Whether you seek a job, a hire, a reference, a sales lead, an expert, or an inside connection at one of 50,000 companies, LinkedIn is an irreplaceable resource for building your professional relationships and achieving your goals.
- Facebook - Popular social network to stay connected with others.
Use Facebook to…
- Keep up with friends and family
- Share photos and videos
- Stay in touch with business associates
- Reconnect with old classmates
- Discuss interests and hobbies
- Plan parties and other events