Have you included a Social Media Marketing Strategy for your business?
Don't miss the last Blogging and Social Networking for Business class of 2010!
Approved by the Nevada Real Estate Commission
3 Hours Continuing Education (PD) CE.3706000-RE
Instructor: Jan O’Brien, 858-9191
Tuesday, November 9th, 9:am to 12 noon
Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS®
1750 E. Sahara Ave.
Las Vegas, NV 89104
REGISTER Online: www.LasVegasRealtor.com
Or via phone with GLVAR Education - (702) 784-5051
Three hour (CE Approved) training seminar covering…
- What is a Blog? Who Is Blogging? Why should You Blog?
- The anatomy of a blog – understand all the components and how a blog differs from a conventional website
- 6 Questions to Consider before Launching a Blog
- Learn the 15 Top Tips for A Successful Blog
- How to generate leads using a blog and other social media
- How does Web 2.0/social networking impact the real estate industry?
- Learn how to use FACEBOOK, TWITTER, ACTIVE RAIN and LINKEDIN to optimize and drive traffic to your blog!
Bonus Materials - Receive a copy of:
- Wordpress.com Tutorial ($20 value) A step-by-step guide to launch your FREE blog
- Real Estate Agents Internet Resource Guide ($10 value) A comprehensive guide to online Listing Tools, Blogging and other Web 2.0 services, tools and technologies
Visit www.WBNLCoaching.com to learn more about our coaching program and online training membership options. Your FREE, basic membership includes a complete real estate business-planning course and downloads.