Certified Foreclosure Alternatives Consultant
Trainers: Steven Kitnick, Jan O'Brien, Robert Noggle
Date: Wednesday, January 26, 2011 | 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
9139 W. Russell Rd., Suite 100, Las Vegas, NV 89148
(Behind the Bank of George in the Desert Canyon Business Park –
215 & W. Russell Rd. Take Jerry Tarkanian Way to W. Oquendo Rd.
Cost: $109 (Save $120)
Space is Limited - Reserve your seat - Register ONLINE Now!
Once you complete the Certified Foreclosure Alternatives Consultant Designation Course, you’ll be a trained consultant who understands the alternatives to foreclosure with an emphasis on the short sale process.
A CFAC℠ genuinely cares about their clients, always places the clients’ interest above their own, and never ventures outside of the scope of their expertise.
A CFAC℠ encourages clients to partner up with other trusted advisors such as attorneys, CPA’s, and financial consultants.
A CFAC℠ educates the client so they can make an informed decision as to what’s in their “best interests.” If the client determines that the short sale is their best option, no one is better trained to successfully process a short sale transaction than a CFAC℠.
Is a short sale the answer to your client’s situation?
- What liability will you incur if you recommend a short sale without exploring alternatives?
- What are the alternatives to foreclosure?
- Why should you partner with attorneys, CPA’s and other trusted advisors?
- How do you reduce the potential risk and legal liability when processing and negotiating a short sale?
- What are the options for negotiating a short sale? Who can legally do it?
Course content includes:
- Using the Educational / Consultative Approach
- Advanced Communication & Negotiation Techniques
- Current Market Trends
- HARP, HAMP, HAFA
- Options for Remaining in the Home
- Options to Sell or Give Up the Property
- A Complete Short Sale Listing System
- Effectively Working With Short Sale Buyers
- Loss Mitigation and Servicer Processing Tips
- How to Reduce Your Risk & Liability in Today’s Market
- Legal & Tax Ramifications for the Short Sale Seller
- Implementing the CFAC℠ Business Model for Your Continued Success
If you are a Las Vegas homeowner who would like to know more about Alternatives to Foreclosure, contact us to schedule a Foreclosure Alternatives Consultation.
Jan O’Brien is an expert with the Las Vegas short sale process. She is the co-author of the Certified Foreclosure Alternatives Consultant designation course. Call Jan direct at 702-858-9191 to schedule a Foreclosure Alternatives Consultation today.