What is Your Unique Value Proposition (UVP)?
If you haven’t already done so, create your Unique Value Proposition and Attraction Plan for your Perfect Clients.
NOTE: Training for Creating Your Business Purpose & Building Your Brand, Attracting Perfect Clients and Creating Your UVP is included in the WBNL Coaching Wanderers Club.
Your UVP is a succinct statement of the uniqueness of your business that sets it apart from all competitors. It defines your competitive advantage. Without the UVP, a company risks becoming lost in a sea of similar businesses. The UVP statement will often contain quantitative statements about the uniqueness of a business.
- Precisely WHY should customers (and agents) do business with you?
- Five questions to help you “identify” a strong value proposition:
- Will perspective customers perceive this as an advantage?
- Is it significantly different from what my competitors are offering?
- Why my prospective customers actually believe in this UVP?
- How will my customers benefit from this UVP?
- Will this UVP motivate customers sufficiently to actually make them act?
Refine your value proposition until you can articulate it in one sentence. You should be able to communicate who your customers/clients are, what you provide to them, and why they buy/sell/ or affiliate with you.
A key issue with a value proposition is – It has to be what you DO and ARE. It can’t be just what you SAY or WANT.
What is your UVP for Agent Attraction?
Create or modify your UVP to define your uniqueness as a team and to clearly state the benefits for agents. It should answer these questions:
- Why should an agent associate with my team?
- What do I provide?
- What makes my team/company unique?
- How do I set my team/company apart from other companies?
Define your UVP for Agent Attraction.
Create Your Perfect Team
Using your vision, purpose mission and core values visualize and create the perfect agent, administrative assistant, team / branch manager for your organization. It may be helpful to think about who you don’t want on your team (what characteristics, values) then change the negative to a positive.
"My Perfect Team has these talents, characteristics, values, behaviors"
I’m building a wildly successful real estate team/ company because…
Our Team consists of ______ Agents who close ___ units annually on average
Our Support staff consists of:
- Office Administrator
- Transaction Coordinator
- Team Manager
Our team/company specializes in:
_______________________ Price Range
Our turnkey, complete team building system includes all of the materials, supporting documents, checklists and manuals along with the step-by-step implementation training delivered via our on-demand video coaching platform. Visit www.RealEstateTeamBuilder.com to learn more about our “Team Building in a Box” system to build your profitable real estate team. Here is what you’ll receive:
- Online, On- Demand Real Estate Team Builder Training
- Lifetime Access to the Recorded Videos and Documents
- Complete Package of Documents, Admin Forms
- Real Estate Team Builder Procedures Manual
- 90 Day Onboarding & Agent Training Manual
- Team Project management, accountability, communication system
We also provide a wide selection of other real estate and business coaching programs that are designed with the agent in mind to help you build a successful career with real life instruction on how to implement and execute. You can learn about the other products and services provided by WBNL Coaching below: