Focus on 3 Target Markets or Niches
In our experience, the most successful sales people are focused on three (and not more than five) primary focus areas or target markets. There is power and clarity in defining the type of client and market segment you want to work with in your business. You don’t have to be all things to all people!
In addition to staying connected to your database for repeat and referral business, what the two additional niches you want to work? Think traditional prospecting, demographics, geographic, and industry-specific.
- Open Houses
- Online Marketing & Social Media
- First Time Homebuyers
- Active Adult Community
- Military, First Responders
- Other industry/profession
What are the 5 specific things you could on a daily basis that would really drive your business and life goals?
What are the 5 actions that have the highest return and the most valuable use of your time?
Do the most important things first in the morning, preferably without interruption, for 60 to 90 minutes, with a clear start and stop time. If possible, work in a private space during this period, or with sound-reducing earphones. Finally, resist every impulse to distraction, knowing that you have a designated stopping point. The more absorbed you can get, the more productive you’ll be. When you’re done, take at least a few minutes to reflect and refresh.
Some ideas to get you started:
- Start my day with my morning ritual
- Make “X” connections with people in my database
- Send “X” personal notes
- Add one new person to my database
- Make “X” connections on LinkedIn
- Social media daily post with a solid call to action
- Daily Facebook Live or Periscope video
- Make “X” calls, texts, emails to my niche or primary prospecting target
- Hand out 5 business cards and ask for business, a referral or for permission to add them to my database
Get free access to our Lead Generation Workshop: http://wbnlcoaching.com/leadgen-downloads/
- Watch the webinar replay
- Download the workbook, slide deck and bonus material
- Get valuable tips & strategies to implement immediately
- How to generate more referrals from your database
- Must have tools to use for success
- Leverage your listings to get more leads
- How to work with the major real estate portals
- Drive traffic online and offline
- The most effective social media strategies
- Paid advertising opportunities
Keys to converting leads to closed transactions