The Art & Science of Building a Profitable Real Estate Agent Team
Welcome to this series of video blog posts on building a profitable real estate team. Your comments, feedback, new ideas and suggestions are, as always, welcome!
- Tip #1 - Two Critical Keys To Building A Successful Real Estate Team
- Tip #2 - Four Archetypes And How They Fit In Teams
- Tip #3 - Agent Team Models - Which One Is Right For You?
- Tip #4 - Your Team Operations Manual is the Cornerstone of Your Foundation
- Tip #5 - Three Phases of Hiring and Retaining Talent
- Tip #6 - Create Your Real Estate Team Business Plan & Goals
- Tip #7 - Know Your Agent Attraction Value Proposition
- Tip #8 - Develop Your Affiliation Proposal
- Tip #9 - 5 Creative Ways to Attract Team Agents
- Tip #10 - Implement a 90 Day Training Plan for Agents to Plugin to Your Systems
- Tip #11 - Your Culture is the Best Attraction Magnet
- Tip # 12 - Build an Asset to Create Your Exit Strategy or How To Find Your Replacement and/or Sell Your Team!
We specialize in Real Estate Agent Teams! Real Estate Team Builder is our turnkey, team building in a box system that coaches you through the process of building and leading a profitable real estate team. Through a combination of our online library, one-on-one coaching, and actual written systems (including a team operations manual template) we are confident that you will be on the right path to building your successful real estate team.
- Online, On-Demand Real Estate Team Builder Video Training (65+ videso)
- Lifetime Access to the Recorded Videos and Documents
- Complete Package of Documents, Admin Forms Real Estate (110+ docs)
- Team Builder Procedures Manual
- 90 Day Onboarding & Agent Training Manual
- Team Project Management, Accountability, Communication Systems
- One-on-One Personal Coaching Customized for You
The first key to success in Real Estate Team Building is to Hire Talented People to Key Positions. Your key initial player is a solid administrative assistant/transaction coordinator. Hiring an assistant is actually your first priority if you don’t already have one.
The second critical step towards building a successful real estate team is to implement key business systems that work for you as the individual lead agent. Once you have created and refined these systems it is easy to develop a team version that team associates (buyers agents) can simply plug into without reinventing the wheel.
- Team Real Estate Business Plan & Goals
- Your Vision,Purpose and Brand
- Attracting Your Perfect Clients & UVP
- Marketing and Advertising
- Your Database & Referral System
- Listing and Farming System
- Buyer, Escrow and Transaction Management System
- Lead Generation and Follow-up Systems
- Internet and Social Media Marketing
- Leveraging Technology, Mobile & Paperless Operations
Visit www.RealEstateTeamBuilder.com to learn more